Jumbo Mortgage Loan Programs
Larger loans that exceed the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, typically for high-value properties.
Jumbo Mortgage Loan Highlights
- High loan amount: Jumbo loans allow borrowers to finance a high loan amount, making them ideal for high-end properties or expensive real estate markets.
- Down payment: Jumbo loans typically require a larger down payment compared to conventional loans, usually 20% or more.
- Credit score: Jumbo loans usually require a higher credit score, typically above 700, with some lenders requiring a score of 720 or higher.
- Loan limits: Jumbo loans are not limited by the conforming loan limits set by Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac, allowing borrowers to finance a high loan amount.
- Fixed or adjustable rate options: Jumbo loans offer both fixed and adjustable rate options, allowing borrowers to choose the best option for their financial situation and goals.
- Loan terms: Jumbo loans are typically available with 15- or 30-year terms, although other options may be available.
- Underwriting requirements: Jumbo loans require a thorough underwriting process, which considers the borrower's credit score, income, assets, and debt.
For loan amounts greater than the conforming limit we offer Jumbo Mortgage Loans
Jumbo Loan Programs for Primary and Secondary Homes go up to 90% LTV with No Mortgage Insurance!
As Low as 10% Down
Credit Scores From 600
Up to 50% DTI
Full Doc & Bank Statement Income Verification Available
1 Year Tax Return Verification Available
Non-QM Loan Program Terms:
- Up to 90% LTV Purchase with No MI
- Up to 80% LTV Cash Out
- 599 Min FICO
- Self Employed Programs: 1099, Bank Statements, P&L
- 30 Year Fixed & 40 Year Interest Only Available
- Up to $3M Loan Amount
- 1-4 Units, Condos, Manufactured Homes, Rural
- Up to 55% DTI
Get an Instant Mortgage Rate Quote from The Mortgage Calculator
Start Below for an Instant Mortgage Rate Quote
Recent Reviews of The Mortgage Calculator
About The Mortgage Calculator
The Mortgage Calculator is a licensed Mortgage Lender (NMLS #2377459) that specializes in using technology to enable borrowers to access Conventional, FHA, VA, and USDA Programs, as well as over 4,500 Non-QM mortgage loan programs using alternative income documentation!
Using The Mortgage Calculator proprietary technology, borrowers can instantly price and quote thousands of mortgage loan programs in just a few clicks. The Mortgage Calculator technology also enables borrowers to instantly complete a full loan application and upload documents to our AI powered software to get qualified in just minutes!
Our team of over 350 licensed Mortgage Loan Originators can assist our customers with Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA mortgages as well as access thousands of mortgage programs using Alternative Income Documentation such as Bank Statement Mortgages, P&L Mortgages, Asset Based Mortgage Programs, No Ratio CDFI Loan Programs, DSCR Investor Mortgages, Commercial Mortgages, Fix and Flip Mortgages and thousands more!